As the originators of the “membrane” type switches specifically engineered for VIP private aircraft, and the company’s advanced SmartLink closed loop control and interface system is well-known for its reliability and durability.
Today, aircraft manufacturers and operators rely on DPI to develop, manufacture, and support the highest quality switches and switch panels, lighting and air distribution systems, entertainment systems, and complete cabin management solutions.
Above and Beyond Your Expectations
Achieving the Highest Standards of Quality
As the first cabin management system manufacturers certified through the Boeing Aircraft D1-9000 Quality Workmanship Standard, DPI continues to lead by exceeding industry standards.
The DPI Labs’ main production facility encompasses a total area of 18,525 sq.ft for Administrative, Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance and Shipping/Receiving. Conveniently located just 5 minutes away is DPI’s 10,000 sq. ft. Research and Development facility.
The DPI Quality Mission
- Maintain a company-wide quality system that meets or exceeds the requirements of our valued customers.
- Promote continuous improvement in every department and function
- Prevent problems before they occur through proper planning and effective inter-departmental cooperation and communication.
- Provide our customers with competitive pricing, product value, and superior responsiveness.
- Communicate openly with our employees and suppliers so that we can meet our customers needs and expectations.
- Encourage employee involvement and promote teamwork.
- Create an environment to encourage personal growth through coaching, training and motivation.
Quality Certifications and Approved Suppliers